From my friend paulrevere2
Walid Shoebat is a former PLO terrorist, who now sounds the alarm about Islamo Fascism. He is one of a host of interviews on the DVD “Epicenter” which I checked out free from my local library, and was riveted to all 58 minutes. There’s a corresponding book, which I also checked out (but haven’t read yet).
Shoebat said the west now knows the word “jihad”* but we haven’t learned the word “hudna” an Arabic word which mean’s “peace for NOW.” It’s a temporary peace because in Islamic culture, there is no real peace against the infidels. Infidels (that’s you and I) are less than second class, we’re the descendents of apes and pigs (according to Islamic texts). Do you ever wonder why devout Muslim neighbors don’t invite you over? Or why they pull their kids in if you happen to walk by? It’s not because you wouldn’t understand their ways; it’s because you are filthy (Arabic: “najis” found in Surah 9:28), and you would defile them or their house. Now I’m sure some Muslims don’t believe this, but the truly devout ones do. As for the peace of the world, Muslims are commanded – in the Koran and other Islamic texts – to subjugate unbelievers or kill them. Understand this: Any declaration of peace by Islamic leaders is only temporary, so they can train, reload, and make a bigger strike later. There is no “live and let live” in the Koran. Allah would not permit such apostasy as to let infidels continue to exist.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is underestimated by the west. Sure, most westerners think he’s a whacko, but we dismiss him too quickly, as being from a backward pre-modern culture that is assumed to be mostly harmless. He is smart, and a master at double speak: to an English audience or the UN, he is all about cooperation and safe power production, but to Arab audiences, he is all about gaining nuclear weapons fast, and using the full force of them against Israel and the US. He has stated it plainly! Why don’t we take him seriously? He is a capable whacko, with lots of resources and millions of glazed-eye followers. Millions. We miss out on key events that show he is rapidly struggling to make happen as fast as possible:
- He firmly believes the coming of the “12 Imam” will be in his time. According to his thinking (and many Islamic leaders), you can hasten the coming of the 12th imam by creating chaos, specifically against the enemies of Allah.
- He has forged a relationship with Russia, a relationship that is now very strong. They provide him with any arms that he wants for Iran, including nuclear materials, know how, and technology. Iran is almost ready to strike. Israeli former Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in “Epicenter” that it could be months, but is certainly not more than a few years away.
- Ahmadinejad has openly stated his desires to “wipe Israel off the map,” calling it a “disgraceful blot.” Good grief! This is not a hidden agenda! When he gets nukes, he will use nukes (against Israel and the US). Should we play “wait and see” and watch him prove it?
- He has already followed the example of the early days of Mohammed, who taught Muslims da’wa (Sahih Muslim 4294), to “invite them to [accept] Islam,” and slay them if they wont submit. Ahmadinejad has fulfilled da’wa with his letter to president Bush in May of 2006. Our US understanding treats this as a joke (“what kind of nut job insults the president of another country’s religious convictions and then invites him to convert to Islam”). In Islamic understanding it is clearly a prelude to war. Since Bush, and the whole US have not converted or submitted, all negotiations are off. In religious terms, Ahmadinejad was covering his butt before unleashing lethal fury.
- We fail to recognize that Mohammed taught that the whole world is a gift of Allah to Muslims, and it is their duty to claim it. You are a part of their booty! To them it is only a matter of when they will subjugate or kill you and take your stuff. If there is a peace offer, then it is hudna.
- There is peace in Islam. Islamic texts state peace will happen when the whole world is under Islam’s rule (and not before).
Locally, here’s what you can do. Remember the big 3:
- Shun PC notions and reclaim biblical morality
- Expose the truth of Islam (find lots of examples here)
- Completely cut of oil revenues to Islamic countries
The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven.
He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.
– Matthew 16:1-3
The signs are here! We ignore these things to our peril! Ahmadinejad will rain down nuclear terror on the world if we don’t stop him. Peace by the Megaton.
You can hear Walid Shoebat in an online interview with “No Compromise Radio”
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nocompromise on June 26, 2008 at Noon Pacific.
* Jihad clarification: this is a word that is used several times in the Islamic texts, and not once is it surrounded by any ideas of “personal, inner struggle.” However there are hundreds of references surrounding the word “jihad” that describe physical battles, battle armament and violent, bloody battle imagery. Now you be the judge on whether “jihad” really currently means an “inner spiritual struggle” like all the pro-terrorist leaders claim. AND jihad is the duty (Qur’an 2:216) of every Muslim.