Behind the scenes, cloaked and virtually obscure for over thirty years, a determined and dedicated cabal has worked quietly and incessantly, formulating and building, maneuvering and manipulating, to get to this point in our history. Socialists and Marxists have always had their eye on America, but we’ve seen them coming and we’ve vanquished the threat. And they couldn’t succeed to any degree because they weren’t well organized. All of that changed in 1971. A book titled “Rules for Radicals” was written by a Socialist community-organizer turned radical-revolutionary, who offered up an incendiary playbook which gave detailed marching orders to the young violent radicals of the 1960’s. The instructions were to stop the violence, to be patient, to go underground, and to slowly work into teaching institutions and government, and when the time was right, to pounce. They are now poised. In this paper I hope to disclose how they got here, who they are, and if there’s anything we can do about it. I feel the fate of freedom and Democracy is in the balance.
I was at the scene of the Charles Manson murders. I was a young Los Angeles police officer finishing the graveyard shift out of Wilshire Division when we were alerted that a mass murder had taken place overnight in the Hollywood Hills. We didn’t ordinarily cross the divisional line which separated Wilshire and Hollywood Divisions unless it was necessary, but a mass homicide was rare and we figured we might be able to help other officers in the area. We breached a minor technicality, and sped over the boundary into Hollywood and up into the high canyons to help. When we arrived, I emerged from my patrol car and stepped into a surreal, grotesque, macabre corner of hell. Words were written in blood, bodies were ravaged, and a pregnant woman was ruthlessly stabbed, butchered, and eviscerated. I’m not really content to describe it any further. Suffice to say, many a time I forestalled thoughts of that day–forcing them away into a sealed memory lockbox, simply to maintain a rational link to my past.
About the same time, there was a lot of civil unrest around the country, partly due to the Vietnam War, and in part due to a rising new socialist movement, where people were taking to the streets to protest what they termed the ‘oppression of the poor’. A lot of people protested, our returning troops were being belittled, and demonstrators were trashing the American flag. Most of the protesting activity was by the SDS, the Students for a Democratic Society, and by the Black Panthers among smaller groups, who gathered in the Los Angeles area around the U.C.L.A. campus, and at nearby liberal Occidental College. Not to stereotype, but the core of the hard-line socialist agitators were ‘easy to read’, and they didn’t like America. Having grown up in Portland in the mid-fifties, close to the Beatnik, Marxist-oriented Reed College, the most radical college of the time outside of San Francisco and Berkeley, these people were borderline, if not outright, communists. I speak from experience, because I liked coffee and jazz so much, that while in my junior and senior years in high school I’d frequent the few small nondescript espresso houses next to Reed in the evenings. The scruffy Stalin neophytes would talk about the ‘proletariat’ seizing power, the ‘bourgeoisie’ taking it in the shorts, and the ‘final showdown’, the overthrow of our government. In case you don’t know, the proletariat is the Marxist version of today’s homeless, poverty-level-ACORN supporting individuals, and the bourgeoisie is today’s American middle-class. These intense philosophizing rebels want to ‘dumb America down’ when it seems it would be so much easier, and more productive, to give people the education and ability to ‘smarten up’.
Not many of the dissident groups of the late-sixties were actually violent, but the SDS (later known as The Weather Underground) and the Black Panthers certainly were. I was more interested in the Black Panthers because they had a strategy of speeding past a patrol car and enticing officers to pull them over. When the officers stopped them and got out of the car, a following car full of armed, uniformed Panthers would drive by and try to blow the cops away. It kept us on our toes. The SDS at U.C.L.A. and Occidental were outside of Wilshire, and other divisions I worked later, so I really had no contact with them other than their being mentioned during pre-shift briefings and what I read, and saw on the news. I figured the F.B.I. was watching them so I hadn’t really focused on the group. But about four months after I’d been to that brutal, sickening slaughter in the hills above L.A., a cheering dissenter was shown on television, raving about the Manson murders to a few hundred Weathermen gathered for a so-called ‘War Council’ in Michigan. Citing the murders, the young woman bellowed, while holding up three fingers to signify a fork, “I dig it! First they killed those pigs and then they stuck a fork in their bellies…..Wild.” The fork comment was made in regards to the fork plunged into the stomach of the 8 ½ month pregnant actress Sharon Tate. I was fuming with anger at this screeching Neanderthal wench. That was the first time I had ever seen Bernardine Dohrn or heard of her boyfriend Bill Ayers.
It was a powerful emotional impact. To this day I have followed Bernardine Dohrn’s vile and insensitive crawl through time. I was even more infuriated when I heard her say in an interview that Charles Manson was her idol. Then, not only did she visit Cuba during the Vietnam War, where she met with Fidel Castro and North Vietnamese officials, to show her support for the Communists, she proclaimed an official “Declaration of War” against the U.S. Government, knowing we had prisoners of war being tortured in Hanoi prisons. One of her blithering manifestos cried, “We are building a communist organization to be part of the forces which build a revolutionary communist party to lead the working class to seize power and build socialism….…we must further the struggle for Marxist-Leninism.” More proletariat crap, more bourgeoisie bull! I may have been biased, but the F.B.I. certainly concurred when they made her #2 on their Most Wanted List for over a year. One of the group’s operatives and a close Dohrn friend, whom the FBI should have put on their most wanted list but didn’t, was Marilyn Katz, then an organizer and SDS ‘Security Chief’, who is now a fundraiser, strategist, and public relations maven for Barack Obama, and who ironically, is often called upon by the Obama campaign to deflect queries about any Ayers/Obama relationship! Have we capitulated as a society? Is this a new reality and has America lost her moral compass?
All three of these thankless personalities, William Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, and Marilyn Katz, were working hand-in-hand with their fellow soldiers in the SDS, to violently overthrow our free society. One of my peeves was their bombing of a police statue which honored eight officers killed in the line of duty. After the statue was rebuilt they immediately bombed it again. If you weren’t there to hear it, take a listen. William Ayers said, “Kill all the rich people…bring the revolution home, kill your parents”………..The group committed over thirty bombings. Thirty! These were not kids playing with firecrackers, they had evil intentions. Evil does exist and America needs to thank our law enforcement and military guardians for standing against it, and for being willing to take the constant brunt of life’s many blows, so we never have to.
Bill Ayers once said, “America’s national identity is a catastrophic festering sore.” Yes, that was years ago, but he hasn’t changed—he just says it in a softer tone of voice. In 2006, two years ago, Bill Ayers went with the ‘nutty professor’ from Princeton, Cornel West, down to visit his friend Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, and spewed back to America the same virulence he was upchucking 35 years ago, which was calling for America’s demise. In November of 2007, less than one year ago, speaking at a reunion of unrepentant SDS alumni, who all tacitly agreed they were still ‘anarchists’, Bill Ayer’s rhetorically asked, “What is that spirit that we recognize, that we can build on? What is that spirit we want to connect to…that spirit of rebellion, of resistance, of insurgency?” He added, “There’s a lot to look forward to…our (U.S.) empire is in decline!” This was on the heels of the ‘anarc-speak’ coming on the same day in November of 2007 from the seedy mouth of the pernicious provocateur, Bernardine Dohrn, who calmly said, “I think it’s true that America is the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today…we live in the belly of the beast…right here in the heart of the monster (U.S.A.).” Do you think this woman has changed? I beg to differ. Thirty-seven years ago in 1970, she said, “The revolution is designed to bring the pitiful, helpless giant (U.S.A.) to its’ knees!” America, I pray you hear this, and her helpless giant becomes our powerful, awakening Sleeping Giant! Bill and their friends are still self-described anarchists. Anarchist…a person who believes in or advocates anarchy; Anarchy…the complete absence of government; a state of political disorder and violence! On September 11th, 2001, Bill Ayers was quoted in the New York Times as saying he wasn’t sorry for his bombings on the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol and he wished he’d done more. O.K. fine! What most people fail to focus on, is the answer he gave when asked if he would do it again—in a matter-of-fact tone he answered, “I wouldn’t rule out the possibility.”
So, let’s take a good look at what explosive possibilities Bill Ayers and the SDS (Socialist Demolition Squad) alumni wouldn’t rule out.
Maybe the following ‘do-over’ bombings:
…..South African Consulate in New York City
…..ITT Latin American Headquarters
…..Draft and Recruitment Centers
…..The U.S. Capitol
…..National War College
…..Israeli Aircraft Industries Building
…..MIT Research Center
…..Harvard War Research Center for International Affairs
…..National Guard Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
…..Presidio Army Base and MP Station
…..Federal Offices of H.E.W.
…..Long Island City Courthouse
…..New York City Police Headquarters
…..103rd Precinct of the New York City police
…..Haymarket Police Statue
…..Department of Corrections, Albany, N.Y.
…..Office of California Prisons, Sacramento
…..Marin County Courthouse
…..Department of Corrections, San Francisco
…..And, the firebombing of Chicago Police Cars, abetting the escape of Timothy Leary from the California Men’s Colony, and the firebombing of a New York City Judge’s home, who was presiding against them. The Judge, with his wife and children, were forced to flee their burning home.
Bill Ayers is the same today as he was yesterday, which is a sniveling, conniving coward. He’s no better than the vermin who flew the planes into the Twin Towers. When he was a fugitive running from the FBI he took the names of dead babies off cemetery gravestones as aliases. If New Yorkers had only stopped for a second on September 11th, 2001, and quietly read Bill Ayer’s quotes in the New York Times, instead of running for their lives and gasping their way through clouds of vaporized-concrete dust, maybe we wouldn’t have to talk about this piece of sewage in the year 2008. It was a horribly sad day for America, but it was a very lucky day for Bill. Since everyone was so busy doing the simple things like trying to survive, Ayer’s article, and his sick blasphemous curses, flew under the radar. But, ever the opportunist, Bill Ayers never misses a chance to spit in America’s collective face. Shortly thereafter, proud Bill was pictured in a Chicago newspaper, standing in an alley atop our American flag, grinding her colors into the ground. America should be tired of wiping this man’s spit off her face—I know I am.
“What,” you ask, “does an aging terrorist have to do with a fresh new candidate running for President? And what’s the big deal about this Socialism stuff, it’s only about helping the poor”? I’ll answer the first question soon enough, but to answer the question regarding socialism, let’s go to the master himself, and find out exactly what Bill Ayers says is in store for this great land. In his book, “Prairie Fire”, which he dedicates in part to Sirhan Sirhan, the man who assassinated Bobby Kennedy, and to all political prisoners in the U.S., Ayers says this: “Our final goal is the destruction of ‘capitalism’, the seizure of power, and the creation of socialism. Socialism is the total opposite of capitalism. It is the rejection of empire and ‘white supremacy’. Socialism is the violent overthrow of the bourgeoisie, the establishment of the dictatorship of the proletariat, and the eradication of the social system based on profit. Socialism means control of the productive forces for the good of the whole community instead of the few who live on hilltops and in mansions. We are part of a wave of revolution sparked by the Black liberation struggle. Revolution is a fight by the people for power. It is a changing of power in which existing social and economic relationships are turned upside down.” Any questions?
You know something is wrong in America when the headline reads, “TOP TEN CITIES TO AVOID ROAD RAGE.” It seems ‘instant gratification’ and ‘screw you’ are getting very close to being embedded in our DNA. During this 2008 campaign season, remarks were made regarding the electorate, to the effect that our citizens are ‘whiners’. I will say, in my advancing years I see an increase in the lack of gratitude, but it’s certainly not like the SDS types who don’t even respect the individuals who founded this system and worked and fought so hard to create it. And they don’t revere the multitudes who gave their lives and sacrificed pride, profit, and progeny to preserve it. And they don’t recognize the masses of wholesome, good-willed, generous and industrious Americans who strive to do right, who are grateful, and who are the heartbeat in the very life of this country.
The Socialist argument basically says our society is one where the poor are exploited by the rich (the proletariat is held down by the bourgeoisie), which simply is not true in America, and it portrays ‘government’ as a demon-giant who rewards the rich and stomps on the poor common man. What the selfish power-craving socialist agenda doesn’t take into account is ‘we’ are the government. Look across the street at your neighbor—you’re looking at the government! This Democracy is ‘of’, ‘by’, and ‘for’ the people. I am the government, and you are the government, period! The people in Washington, D.C. are our secretaries, our bookkeepers, and our administrators. When we talk about ‘CHANGE’, it is important we remember we only need to change our “employees”, i.e., the secretaries and administrators–we don’t need to destroy our form of government. When we talk about ‘CHANGE’ we need to carefully ponder what we mean. We need only change the last eight years, not the last two hundred!
The current social-democrats, say America has lost respect in the world, we support Israel at the expense of the Palestinians, and Bush has let the world down, but scores of countries would not survive economically or militarily without our help. We supply over one-fourth of the U.N. budget. We give Federal Aid to 150 countries for environmental needs, economic growth, agriculture, children’s education, child/mother healthcare, AIDS/HIV, human rights, and we send hundreds of millions of dollars and untold human and practical resources, via religious organizations and non-profit foundations every year. To say we don’t give is a farce. To say we side with Israel is true—we stand by that democracy. We give a lot of money to Israel, but we also give half the same amount to Egypt. We gave a billion dollars to the Palestinians through Yassar Arafat. When he died, Yassar Arafat was richer than Amazon.com’s founder, who is a billionaire. Arafat stole the money that was given to his people. He is the main reason Palestinians are suffering so badly, and he should be exhumed and shot! The money he stole could have fed three-million Palestinians for a year, buy and operate 1000 mobile intensive-care units, fund ten hospitals for ten years, and still leave over $½-billion for other social projects such as schools, highways, electrical grids, desalinization plants, irrigation, and agriculture. And we can’t overlook the $350-million per year given by the International community, nor can we overlook the United States’ enormous commitment. In 2006 and 2007 the U.S. provided $125-million for the West Bank and Gaza program, $100-million annually to the U.N., expressly for Palestinian refugee camps, $77-million directly to the Palestinian Authority, and President Bush used his Congressional authority to redirect funds to provide $50-million to the Palestinian Authority to rehabilitate roads, water facilities, schools, and health clinics in 2006. And AIDS/HIV activists should hail him as a champion, too. In 2003 he proposed $15-billion over five years to fight AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria in foreign countries, mostly Africa. After four years $13.5-billion had been spent, but, by-passing congress, he upped the 2008 amount to $5.8-billion, re-allotting a total of $20-billion instead of the original $15-billion.
If you think about it, every person in America lives better than any king, shah, princess, monarch, or czar, who ever lived before 100-years ago. Before you start griping about the things you don’t have, think about what you do have that the richest people on earth didn’t have before 1900. You never have to worry about getting too hot or too cold, thanks to electricity; you will live twice as long as those monarchs, and in far less pain, thanks to modern medicine; you can get ice, hot food, a cold beer, a heated blanket, fresh fruit, pizza, and exotic spices in an instant; you can have near-instant visual contact and voice communication with someone on the other side of the planet, whereas a king might stretch his distance to a half-mile; you have immediate access to cool, sterile, disease-free drinking water; you can fly through the air; you have access to every genre of music ever conjured up by man; you have an endless supply of spotlessly clean clothes; you have an inexhaustible supply of literature, art, writing paper, and pencils; and you have the ability to find, within seconds, almost any piece of information or knowledge known to human beings since the beginning of time, thanks to your laptop computer. And, you have soft toilet tissue and instant access to a sanitary, odor-controlling, pestilence-free commode. Finally, you have the ability to ‘have this all’, in freedom, without a serious threat of being stifled or muffled, or being fearful of elimination by an invading force.
Air raid sirens were installed in the nation’s schools during WWII to warn of an ‘imminent’ Japanese bombing raid. Later they were ‘updated’ to warn us of incoming nuclear missiles from our Cold War adversary, Communist Russia. The Cold War era was during my high school years. It was a time when we were as close to war as we could possibly get without firing a shot. Recall those Marxist students in the espresso houses in Portland? They were rooting for Russia, while I was in the Army, standing tensely on a tarmac with all my combat gear, ready to invade Cuba. We were part of the 1962, nerve wrenching stand-off between President John Kennedy and Russian leader, Nikita Khrushchev. Fidel Castro had seized power in Cuba the year before, and had aligned himself with Russia. He declared that Cuba would follow a socialist path, and the world watched as droves of middle-class Cubans (the Bourgeoisie) fled their homeland for sanctuary in the U.S. With the alliance of Castro with Khrushchev, the Soviets began a long-range bomber and nuclear missile build-up, 90 miles from Florida. President Kennedy addressed the American public and used the term “maximum peril”, and warned the Soviets of a “full retaliatory” response. Khrushchev backed down and the missiles and warheads were taken back to Russia. Since America’s inception the face-off with Russia and the D-Day invasion at Normandy, constitute the two greatest fulcrum points in the life and survival of our Democracy. On June 6, 1944, both the Germans and the Allies knew it was all-out victory or total defeat. In 1962, a simple flinch by President Kennedy, and we would not be here today—it was all or nothing. It only took a few years after that showdown with Russia and Castro, until Bernardine Dohrn and scores of other SDS cadre went to Cuba for KGB urban-guerrilla training. They were sorry we won. Again, only one month ago, in September of 2008, Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn were back in Cuba, reinforcing ties, and laying the groundwork, in case their side wins the election. It seems to me, we don’t need a third fulcrum point.
I’m not a conspiracy theorist, I’m a realist. I need proof. When I watch this 2008 election process, I feel I’m watching “Clear and Present Danger”.
The first question I have is, where did all of these old SDS bombers, and visitors to Hanoi and Havana, and people who have shouted “Down with Capitalism, down with America” for thirty-five years come from? Why are there so many of them all of a sudden? And why do they all have some political relationship with Barack Obama? Let’s start with them, the Communists, and Marxist people, who actually work in Obama’s campaign.
Here are a few acronyms and explanations for you to reference as you read:
- SDS Students for a Democratic Society ~ The original radical activist . group of the 1960’s with Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.
- WU The Weather Underground…In 1970, the violent portion of the . SDS splintered into this group with Ayers and Dohrn.
- CPUSA Communist Party USA
- CCDS Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism
- DSA Democratic Socialists of America
- MDS Movement for a Democratic Society…A 2006 version combining . all of the above groups–SDS, WU, CPUSA, CCDS, and DSA.
- PFO Progressives for Obama—MDS who joined w/actor Danny Glover
- This is a list of the original SDS members or violent WU members who are actively working on, or who are affiliated with the Obama campaign:
- Jeff Jones WU He was at the ‘War Council’ where Dohrn gave ‘fork’ sign. Went to Cambodia in 66’ to meet with Communist leaders
- Howard Machtinger WU Also at 1969 Flint, Michigan War Council, and Was in Columbia University riots in 1968.
- Steve Tappis WU, MDS
- Mark Rudd WU, PFO At Michigan War Council, went to Cuba in 1968.
- Ward Churchill WU SDS bomb-maker, the guy who called 9-1-1 victims “little Eichmanns”, hung out in “Garden Area’ of 2008 DNC
- Bill Ayers WU Bombed everything he could
- Paul Buhle WU, DSA, MDS,PFO
- Bernardine Dohrn WU Bombed everything else
- Carl Davidson WU, CCDS, MDS, runs PFO website, 02’ anti-war rally w/Katz
- Marilyn Katz SDS, MDS, PFO Co-organized Obama’s 2002 anti-war rally. Mike Klonsky NU, PFO For 3-years ran ‘Small School Workshop’ in same building as Obama, paid for with Obama fund money.
- DAVID PECK SDS Organized the event in 1980 at Occidental College in Los Angeles, where Barack Obama made his first activist speech. It was on anti-apartheid, and was before a crowd of SDS members and students. Peck is coordinating Americans for Obama campaign in Spain.
- Michael James SDS, MDS
- Al Haber SDS, MDS
- David Graeber SDS, MDS
- Bert Garsk SDS
- Bruce Rubenstein MDS
- PFO SDS members who have joined Progressives for Obama:
- Thorne Dreyer
- Mickey Flacks
- Richard Flacks
- Todd Gitlin
- David Hamilton
- Harold Jacobs
- Michael James
- Jerry Kellman
- Tom Hayden
Cosmologist Steven Hawking and actor Christopher Reeve proved we can function quite effectively without the full use of our body. If you’re brain-dead however, it’s case-closed! Let me explain why these radicals think the way they do, and who is the brainpower, or philosophy, behind it all. First off—he’s dead! I mentioned him earlier, and his name is Saul Alinsky. He was born in 1909, and was a community-activist-organizer in the 1930’s and 40’s. Succinctly, he dealt in class warfare, by appealing to people’s resentment. He died in 1972 at the height of the violent-activist turmoil, but he left behind two books, “Reveille for Radicals “ and “Rules for Radicals,” as a philosophical database from which radicals could draw. This egocentric man, found a strategy whereby he could glorify himself, by cloaking his argument in an ‘adversarial’ context. In other words, he pits one side against the other, ‘you’ against ‘me’, ‘proletariat’ vs. ‘bourgeoisie’, ‘us’ against them’, and appeals to our basic human senses of inadequacy, failure, victimization, or lack of power. His philosophy only unifies people through their sense of rage, or outrage, it doesn’t unify them through a process of respect and mediation—people from all sides working together in a unifying fashion. This is diametrically opposed to our democratic concept and is the last half of “United We Stand-Divided We Fall.”
I cannot tell you the amount of damage these people have already done to the American psyche, and without us even realizing it. Saul Alinsky arrived and laid the groundwork long before he wrote his books. He was a 1930’s and 40’s Chicago community-organizer (ring a bell?) and activist. On the surface it would seem his work was noble (ring another bell?). He was an advocate for the poor in their struggle against crooked landlords and uncaring government. And he was a voice for the ‘worker’ in their battle against low wages and unfair hiring practices. These are causes I would certainly fight for, and I hope other decent Americans would too. But America was coming out of the Great Depression and life was unreasonably difficult for everyone, and we were building for a war where these issues seemed inconsequential. Alinsky capitalized on that. The middle-class has as many beefs with our ‘employees’ in Washington as does the lower-income population, and we should be working together to help one another solve these problems, but the strategy, the dialogue, and the influence of Saul Alinsky has permeated our culture to such a degree, that a rift, a separation if you will, has split America in half. Alinsky originally began by taking disparate groups, with opposing aims, and he convinced them to focus on one small shared issue instead of large opposing issues, so they could unite and have a greater impact. I believe the American way is to get people to agree on one large issue, “freedom” for instance, and then work together to solve smaller ones.
And the Alinsky model, which I call ‘the politics of destruction’, has taken once-noble black churches and turned them into black reservoirs of hate. These groups are supported financially and idealistically by the New Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam, both black supremacy groups. They are the KKK in black robes! The black theology movement believes in Kemetism, that life sprang from the city of Kemet, Egypt, and it usurps, and should replace, Western-Euro-Greek traditions. Martin Luther King went further back in time than Kemet or Greece for his interpretation of life’s origin. He went to “Genesis”.
It’s ironic so many left-wing, Christian-trashing atheists love and idolize a man like MLK, who if you read his public speeches, would be classified as an ‘Evangelical Christian’. Irony? No! It suits their agenda. So if the hard-hitting Saul ‘Red’ Alinsky ever fought the peace-loving Martin Luther King, in 10-rounds of ideological verbiage using actual quotes, who would win?
- Round One: Saul ‘Red’ Alinsky opens with, “To hell with charity…morality is but rhetorical rationale for expedient action and self-interest.” Martin Luther King says,”Now’s the time to make real the promises of Democracy.”
- Round Two: ‘Red’ fires, “Ours is a world not of Angels but of ‘angles’. Reconciliation is when one side gets the power and the other side gets reconciled to it, then we have reconciliation”. MLK parries, “Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God’s children”.
- Round Three: Alinsky jabs, “Radicals…have contemptuously rejected the values and way of life of the middle class. They have stigmatized it as materialistic, decadent, bourgeois, degenerate, imperialistic, war-mongering, brutalized and corrupt…they are right.” King fades right, “…Even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.”
- Round Four: Alinsky hits below the belt, “Pick a target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Ridicule is a man’s most potent weapon. Keep the pressure on. If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counter side”. MLK recovers, “I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal.”
- Round Five: Coming out with a salvo, Red fires quickly,”Men don’t like to step abruptly out of the security of familiar experience. A revolutionary organizer must shake up the prevailing patterns of their lives—agitate, create disenchantment and discontent with the current values. People won’t act for change, but they won’t strongly oppose those who do. The time is then ripe for revolution.” MLK, the ‘peace-maker’ dodges, fades, and counters, “There is something I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads to the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds.”
- Round Six: Red lands a left, “The radical realizes that constant dissension and conflict is and has been the fire under the boiler of Democracy.” The preacher counters with a right, “Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline.”
- Round Seven: As he methodically circles the canvas, a cacophony of jeers erupting from the protesters rises to a fever pitch, encouraging the activist-radical as he swings away, “Any revolutionary change must be preceded by a passive, affirmative, non-challenging attitude toward change among the mass of our people. They must feel so frustrated, so defeated, so lost, so futureless in the prevailing system that they are willing to let go of the past and chance the future. This acceptance is the reformation essential to any revolution.” MLK isn’t buying the ‘divisionist’ strategy, he floats like a butterfly, and unloads a unifying barrage of lefts and rights, “With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.”
- Round Eight: Both fighters are showing resilience. Angry, and coming from his corner as mad as a hornet, Alinsky fires a devastating left jab, “Remember, we are talking about revolution, not revelation!” But, just ducking under the punch, it’s King who scores and stings like a bee, “This will be the day—this will be the day when all of God’s children will be able to sing with new meaning: “My Country ‘tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim’s pride–from every mountainside, let freedom ring.”
- Round Nine: Obviously damaged in the last round, perspiring heavily, and a bit wobbly on his feet, Alinsky nevertheless manages to unleash a quick, concise flurry, “What the present generation wants is what all generations have always wanted—a meaning, a sense of what the world and life are—a chance to strive for some sense of order.” But the real crowd favorite, like always, is able to thrust and parry, jab and move, and he connects with a slow-building, counter-attack which stuns Red, “From every mountainside, let freedom ring. And when this happens, when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God’s children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!”
- Round Ten: Damaged but not down, Saul “Red” Alinsky, the Socialist-Marxist antagonist, plods forward, and with all the false vitality garnered through deception and deceit draining away, manages a few, slow, last-minutes punches, “Lest we forget at least an acknowledgement to the very first radical: From all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins—and which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom…..Lucifer!” Ignoring the blasphemous eulogy, Martin Luther King, the premier Democratic protagonist of our time, comes quickly over the top with a crushing finale, “and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.” Alinsky drops like a rock! It’s over—it’s MLK by K.O.
Martin Luther King wasn’t exactly appreciated in all corners, but I certainly wish he was around now. We sure could use a good strong man of peace, with an eye on the future and a love for America. He was a man well ahead of his time.
Moving on to the Funds and Foundations in Chicago, through which Bill Ayers and Barack Obama jointly, redirected hundreds of millions, if not billions, of dollars away from the Chicago School system. The money was manipulatively and fraudulently shifted into their own school ventures and teacher training programs. Those school programs included socialist-black theology-international themes, which slowly began to shift the focus of students and teachers away from America as a melting pot, and toward foreign cultural ideas. Some of the agendas taught: sexuality as early as kindergarten; eliminating the Fourth of July; replacing our sacred holiday of Christmas with Kwanza, invented by a woman in 1966; not celebrating Presidents’ Day; and, of celebrating U.N. international holidays, and African puberty rites–all under the auspices of ‘diversity.’ Bill Ayers got a degree studying this socialist bunk at Bank Street College in New York City in 1984, when he lived in Morningside Heights, a couple of blocks away from Barack Obama.
I’m sure when the F.B.I., the Justice Department, and the Treasury, all get their hands on the Annenberg, Woods, and Joyce Foundations’ records, someone will be looking for a hacksaw. These crafty con men were vile, but they were creative. When I looked at this issue I entered an echoing cave. As I began my walk, every ping led me down another tunnel. I was in a clandestine, internecine, labyrinthine maze of musical-chair ‘funds’. Gary Kasparov couldn’t figure this one out. Only one erudite and tenacious man, Stanley Kurtz, deciphered and solved this Rubik’s cube of deception.
Another one I won’t dwell on is ACORN. This will be in the courts until 2020. But I will say, if the Chicago School System could be named Bill Ayer’s step-child, then ACORN has Barack Obama’s ears. In 1992 Barack Obama started a Chicago-based youth group called ‘Public Allies’. He financed the group via President Clinton’s taxpayer-funded AmeriCorps, and the group trained young teens in leadership, community service, and ‘assertive activism’. Chicagoans termed them the ‘Obama Youth’. Obama says, if president, he would like to form a national service corps modeled after Public Allies. Understand, these ‘assertive activists’ graduated, and are now teaching in the ranks of ACORN! Obama is steeped in Alinsky—it’s his philosophy. This is what he studied in college—he says so! Obama taught Public Allies just what Alinsky through“Rules for Radicals” taught him, and he voiced Alinsky’s words verbatim to his current campaigners when he urged, “I want you to argue with them, and get in their face!” How childish, how embarrassing, how utterly uncalled for by a presidential candidate.
Now you know how Obama might run a national youth corps. He was a ‘teacher’ for this group. He was an attorney for ACORN. Even before 1992, in the years 1985-1988, he was hired as a community organizer for the Developing Communities Project (DCP) of the Calumet Community Religious Conference (CCRC), and was a consultant/trainer for the Gamaliel Foundation in Chicago in Alinsky-style organizing. Here’s what Mike Kruglik, one of Obama’s mentors at the time, told Ryan Lizza of “The New Republic, “ He was a natural, the undisputed master of agitation, who could engage a room full of recruiting targets in rapid-fire Socratic dialogue…as with the panhandler, he could be aggressive and confrontational.”
To show you how tenured Obama is in this ideology, he went to Occidental College in 1979 to 1981. Occidental, or Oxy, was the west coast hang-out for the SDS. This is the same SDS talked about in the Manson story. Obama gave a short on-campus speech in 1980 to a gathering of SDS cadre, sympathizers, and Oxy students. It was organized at the time by an SDS member who now works for the Obama campaign in Spain.
In late 1984 Barack Obama moved away from New York City to Chicago, away from his neighbor Bill Ayers. Well, actually not that far away—another block. Bill Ayers moved to Chicago, so then these kissing cousins lived three blocks away! It’s still hard for me to believe they knew each other though. Let’s see, Bernardine Dohrn, Michelle Obama, and Barack all work at the same law firm on and off from around 1984 to 1989; Bill Ayer’s dad knows the law firm board member’s daughter who is Barack Obama’s college instructor; Michelle Obama is Mayor Daley’s assistant and Daly has Bill Ayers in the office frequently enough to knight him ‘Businessman of the Year’ and give him a ‘key to the city’; Michelle sits as PR representative for the University of Illinois at Chicago, and sets up two different conferences in Chicago, one in 1997 and the other in 2002, where she personally forms one tiny panel at each conference and she puts B & B—Billy and Barack, on each small speaking panel; B & B and wives are again together in 1995 at Barack’s political coming-out party at the Ayer’s home; B & B are toasting together in 2003 with their personal friend and close neighbor, Rashid Khalidi, at a large gathering in Chicago, where Bill spoke, Barack spoke, and Bernardine Dohrn watched; Rashid Khalidi admits he often went to Bill Ayers home for tutoring with his writing, and Bill wrote a blurb for the jacket of Khalidi’s book, and Khalidi and his wife often went to Bill and Bernardine’s home for dinner…and…he also admits to having Barack and Michelle to his home for dinner with he and his wife, and, that the Obamas frequently babysat his family’s kids; In early 1997 Bill Ayers was noted to have made written reference to Obama’s book, then in December of 1997 Obama wrote a Chicago Tribune review of Ayer’s book. According to literary expert, Jack Cashill at http://www.cashill.com/, Ayers may actually have penned Obama’s “Dreams from My Father.” In 2001 to 2004 Barack sat on a tiny funds board with Bill Ayer’s dad Thomas and Bill’s brother John where they frequently met to discuss and deliberate the dispersal of funds; Bill Ayers and Barack Obama sat on at least two funds boards together, one for six years, 1995 to 2000, the Chicago Annenberg Foundation, where they sat together, planned, and allocated over a quarter of a million dollars, mostly to themselves and their Alinsky style school reforms, and to groups like Jeremiah Wright’s anti-white, anti-Jew, black theology church, to ACORN, and to their other personally-formed foundations; From 1999 to 2003 B & B sat on the six member board of the Woods Foundation and did essentially what they did at Annenberg, and according to 1040 tax filings and company letterheads, during at least three of those years B & B shared the same company office space at 115 S. Sangamon Street in Chicago, with Mike Klonsky, the ex-national secretary of the SDS in 1968, on the floor below, running their Small School Workshop which they were funding. That fund was giving money to Rashid Khalidi, Michelle Obama, and to the fund Barack Obama sat on with Bill Ayer’s dad and brother, among others; In 2002 the small six-man board with B & B made a grant to the Northwestern University Law School’s Children and Justice Center, where Bernardine Dohrn worked, and where Bill Ayer’s dad sat on the board; Barack Obama also sat on the board of the Joyce Foundation (1995-2002) for eight years, a group known to support anti-gun lobbies and who has given serious money to “total” gun ban efforts, and ‘Joyce’ also gave money to Bill Ayer’s University of Chicago Small School Workshop (Klonsky, in the office downstairs), as well as close to a million dollars to the University of Illinois at Chicago, for Michelle Obama’s projects. It’s simply too ludicrous to continue with the multitude of associations, when there are enough dots to connect London with L.A.! I now know what Barack Obama meant when he said Bill Ayers was just a guy from the neighborhood—Ayers was a guy in any neighborhood, anywhere, anytime Barack was there.
Another spurious connection Barack Obama has, is with all the radical Muslims and the Black Power groups. Now, I don’t care if someone is a Muslim or a Klingon, as long as they aren’t violent, but these guys are not ‘Worf’. If you go to the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) website, you’ll see this group is their 60’s version on steroids. And Louis Farrakhan, who has now called Obama the ‘Messiah’, and Farrakhan’s group The Nation of Islam, can look just as scary when they put on their military fatigues. A plethora of members of both of these groups were once inmates who converted to Islam in prison, and a healthy (so to speak) portion of each group is pounding the pavement in the campaign to elect Barack Obama. It’s not unreasonable to assume they have mutual goals or aspirations.
It is stupefying how anyone can use the word ‘Barack’ and the ‘word’ Israel in the same sentence. Where are the Israel-supporting Jews in Barack Obama’s political life? I’ve compiled a short list of his good friends, but unless I’m a meshugeneh and I’m schlepping this stuff for nothing, the following names don’t sound Jewish. These people either give to or take money from Obama, host Obama speeches, or have spoken in public against ‘Zionism’, have marched against the interests of Israel, have donated to and protested for the PLO, have been friends of Arafat, Hamas, or Hezbollah, have supported Iran, have called for the all-out destruction of Israel, or, all of the above.
They all support Barack Obama or work in some fashion in his campaign:
- Ingrid Mattson Islamic Society of North America—She gave the prayer at the 2008 Democratic Convention.
- Louis Farrakhan Nation of Islam. Calls Barack Obama the “Messiah”. His constituents campaign and fundraise for Obama.
- Rashid Khalidi Obamas babysat his kids. Head of AAAN, the Arab American Action Committee which funds Palestinians, was Arafat’s advisor. Received $75,000 from Woods Foundation when Obama chaired it.
- Muammar Al-Gaddafi Tells his nation a Muslim will now lead the U.S.
- Edward Said Barack Obama’s close friend and favorite professor at Columbia, was filmed throwing rocks from Lebanon at Israeli soldiers.
- Hatem El-Hady Solid Obama fundraiser. Ran Islamic charity closed by DOJ for terror funding. With CAIR and ASNA, big Muslim organizations.
- Khalid al-Mansour (aka Don Warden) Friend and staunch supporter of Barack Obama. Raised money to help Obama through Harvard in early 80’s. Advisor to Saudi prince, co-founded law firm which defended OPEC, denies all Jewish rights to Jerusalem.
- Luqman Abdul-Haqq (aka Kenny Gamble) In CAIR and MANA. Cut the ribbon to Obama’s Philadelphia campaign headquarters in HIS building. It’s in Muslim area where worshipers pray on blankets outside on sidewalk
- Mazen Asbahi Obama’s first Muslim outreach manager. Was on the board of a Saudi Trust, investigated for funding Hamas.
- Minha Husaini Obama’s second Muslim outreach manager. Found she had ties to Islamic radicals, Nihad Awad and Johari Abdul Malik.
- Mousa Abdul Marzook Wrote a Jew-bashing, anti-Israel manifesto which was printed in the Trinity United Church of Christ newsletter. In it he called for the obliteration of the State of Israel.
- Muhammed Ali Khan AMC—The American Muslim Council. Held fundraisers for, and endorses Obama. Obama contributed to the AMC.
- Sohale Saddiqi Barack’s roommate at Columbia/supports Obama
- Mohammed Hasan Chandoo In BO’s close circle of friends at Columbia.
- Wahid Hamid Another close pal, with Chandoo, at Columbia.
- Raila Odinga Ran for office in Kenya to replace Democratic national leader. Barack went to Kenya in 2007 (last year), campaigned and raised almost $1-million dollars, for this Socialist/Marxist candidate, who promised, if elected, to change their constitution and impose Islamic Law.
- Robert Malley Raised in Egypt, his father was a dedicated Jew hater. Wrote op-eds w/Hussein Agha, former advisor to Arafat. Had to be let go by Obama campaign when he was outed for quietly meeting Hamas
- Malik Zulu Shabazz Head of New Black Panther Party. His group contributes to Obama campaign and holds campaign rallies.
- George Soros Finances anti-Jew groups and anti-Israel think tanks.
- Jesse Jackson Says Barack Obama will stop putting Israel first.
I think this would be a good time to include some of Barack Obama’s endorsements. You may cry “guilt by association’, but with the stakes so high I’d rather err on the side of caution. I certainly don’t want to be a Joe McCarthy by any stretch, but I definitely don’t want to go back to 1938, to a milk toast response like that of British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain. Some of the nastiest leaders in the world who endorse Barack Obama are:
- The New Communist Party USA,
- Hamas, Hezbollah,
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran,
- Kim Jong il of North Korean,
- Fidel Castro of Cuba,
- Hugo Chavez of Venezuela,
- Daniel Ortega of Nicaragua,
- and a host of other America haters.
What’s more poignant, is that none of these leaders would dare glance at John McCain. Why would these leaders not want McCain?
At the expense of being called racist, it appears we may have the first “affirmative action” President. For the first time in the history of our nation, almost none of the heretofore obligatory requirements for the Office of the President are being met. My 15 year-old daughter, had to present her birth certificate to get a passport so we can go to Vancouver, Canada for one day. Barack Obama doesn’t have to show his birth certificate to be President of the United States, for presumably eight years. Nor is he showing medical records, high school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Harvard Law School records, law firm records, legislative records, Fund and Foundation records, or contributor records. What he is showing the American people is one great big broken-record.
For ages, individuals as well as nations, have fought against those entities, both great and small, seen and unseen, which they have deemed a threat to the betterment of man. This election is relevant to that cause, and it is time to vote. Pray for wisdom, then go and vote wisely, and your freedom and the destiny of Democracy will prevail.